The Parenting Journal is intended to be a creative and ever-growing expression of a parent’s love for their child. In it you can write, draw, document the dreams and prophecies that you feel are for your child, and record your prayers and special Bible verses you want to be true in your child’s life.
This journal contains:
• A page to write down your child’s name, together with its meaning and the Bible verses linked to their name.
• Key Scriptures: a section to record important life verses that you have been or will start to pray over your child.
• Lessons I want to teach my child: a section where you can write down the intentional lessons that you feel you need to teach your child
• Quotes and Scriptures from Parenting with Courage
• Plenty of blank pages for you to write your prayers, note your answered prayers and journal your thoughts as you raise your child.
Gary Smalley said, “Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child’s life and it’s like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities.” This journal will enable all parents to do just that.