What’s the difference between half a line of cocaine and an hour playing a video game? Nothing, as far as your brain is concerned. What can you do to be effective at multi-tasking? Nothing, as far as your brain is concerned. What do digital devices in the classroom contribute to focus and concentration? Nothing, as far as your brain is concerned.
In the revised edition of Digital Cocaine: A Journey Toward iBalance, Brad Huddleston will replace your confusion, hesitancy and fear as it relates to the digital world with the facts that can make you and your family safer and more secure. Whether it’s gaming, pornography, cyberbullying, or the decline in grades, you’ll get a look inside your wonderful God-designed brain to understand how it interacts with the exploding world of digital communication and how you can keep your family safe.
Your smartphone, tablet and computer can be powerful tools to help you … or not. The choice is yours. Digital Cocaine gives you the power to make that choice.
• Author is widely regarded as an authority on important issues of technology and culture.
• Offers Scripture-based guidance on how to deal with digital addiction.
• Provides statistics on digital addiction in different countries.
• Discusses different types of digital addiction.
• Gives Scripture-based guidance on how to deal with digital addiction.
• Perfect for individuals, parents, teachers and principals.
• Practical advice in navigating the pitfalls and benefits of the digital landscape including on how to curb screen time.
• Shares real stories of encounters with people with digital addition.