Your marriage is OKAY. But something is missing….
All marriages, even the really good ones need mending from time to time.
- Do any of these describe your marriage?
- The love is there, but the spark just isn’t?
- Our emotional closeness has faded into polite indifference
- We’re leading separate lives under the same roof
- The kids are the only thing that we have in common
- I’ve asked myself, “Is this all there is?”
Sure – you’re totally committed to love and honor your spouse till death do you part. But the routine of jobs, kids, chores, and other commitments can overshadow the romance and passion in any marriage. This can leave spouses feeling disconnected, disillusioned, and alone. Join Dr. Greg & Erin Smalley, in Resist the Drift, a live marriage seminar where you will learn how couples slowly fade into roommate behavior and you’ll discover how to rekindle passion, reawaken fun, refresh love, revitalize intimacy, and connect with your soulmate.