It’s a mad, mad world and rare is the person who gets through a single day without encountering an irritating, frustrating, or anger-producing situation. Deborah Pegues, author of the award-winning and bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue,
Pegues reveals that anger is a secondary emotion. She uses biblical and modern-day stories to help you identify 18 primary emotions that may be at the root of your anger–and to choose Scripture-based responses for effectively dealing with them. You will discover anger-taming strategies such as
- predetermining how to respond to certain triggers
- deactivating your anger buttons
- developing a divine perspective toward frustrating people or circumstances
- exercising the fruit of the Spirit to thwart impatience and irritability
- understanding how food and other factors affect mood
30 Days to Taming Your Anger provides Scripture-based principles, heart-searching personal challenges, and powerful affirmations that point you to a new sense of freedom and improved relationships.
Perfect for individual devotions, small groups, and biblical counseling.